Not your typical bride....

Meet Daria MacClellan, Indie film critic--big, beautiful, rebellious and most comfortable in a monster movie T-shirt and blue jeans. When she meets the man she wants to marry she never expects her anorexic, control freak older sister to be planning the wedding. Can Daria survive the horror of pinkness that just won't quit? Or will she become The Bride of the Living Dead?

Bride of the Living Dead 'live" at Live Journal

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Don't look back....oops too late!

I'll be dusting off the time machine (well, I already did, but that's how time travel works) and heading back 25 years at Stacy Juba's blog. The post is for Monday but it's already up today (Sunday). Did I say,"that's how time travel works?" Oh, yeah, I guess I did.
25 years ago today

No comments:

Post a Comment