Not your typical bride....

Meet Daria MacClellan, Indie film critic--big, beautiful, rebellious and most comfortable in a monster movie T-shirt and blue jeans. When she meets the man she wants to marry she never expects her anorexic, control freak older sister to be planning the wedding. Can Daria survive the horror of pinkness that just won't quit? Or will she become The Bride of the Living Dead?

Bride of the Living Dead 'live" at Live Journal

Friday, January 22, 2010

Starting out with Bride blogging

My usual way of doing things involves false starts, mistakes and uses of the words "eek!" and "oops!" Aren't you glad I didn't go into medicine? Bride of the Living Dead will be in print in June 2010 and I've been blogging about the preparations on Live Journal. Is this blog necessary? Is it and oops or an eek?

I'm still figuring that out. Now that I finally posted the June '09 post, how about the Jan. 10 post? Seriously I know my way around a fictional plot with waaay more assurance than I do a blog.

Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment